GARDEN CITY SWIM CLUB POOL RENTAL POLICY
- RESERVATIONS: All reservations must be made with the Pool Manager at least one (1) week prior to the requested day of rental.
- FEES: Members – $200 Flat Rate
There will be no rentals to non-members of the Garden City Pool.
A $50 maintenance deposit is due with all reservation fees. This is a refundable deposit as long as the facilities are left the way they were found! Any damages exceeding this deposit will be paid by the renter.
If the grill is used it must be cleaned and returned undamaged to receive the refund of your maintenance deposit.
Parties with a large number of swimmers may be charged an additional fee of $32 for an additional guard to be on duty. Managers will make this determination.
Fees are due-in-full with the reservation. Please have two checks, one for the maintenance deposit and the other for the pool rental fee.
- TIME OF EVENT: The rental fee covers the period from 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. The renter agrees to vacate the premises exactly at or prior to 11:30 p.m.
- ITEMS PROVIDED BY THE SWIM CLUB: Lifeguards, tables, volleyball, grill and ping pong are included. If special services are requested, additional charges may be incurred.
- CONDUCT: The conduct of those attending the functions is the responsibility of the renter. If the conduct is not appropriate, the Garden City Swim Club management reserves the right to eject individuals or the entire group without a refund.
- DAMAGES TO THE PROPERTY: All costs to repair damage caused by the function will be paid by the renter.
- RAIN DATES: In the event of rain on the scheduled day of rental, the renter will be given the opportunity to select an alternate date from those dates remaining open at the time.